See you at METSTRADE
With over 1,300 exhibitors and thousands of visitors, the METSTRADE trade show brings you right into the heart of the leisure marine industry. This show is the place to do business with excellent networking opportunities a broad range of showcased innovation.
Our client ACR Electronics has been shortlisted in the ‘Life Saving and Safety Equipment’ category of the 30th DAME (Design at METSTRADE) Award competition for their ResQLink View RLS personal locator beacon. The device is among 53 products from a total of 103 entries spanning 25 countries to be selected. All nominees and winners will be celebrated at the METSTRADE 2021 breakfast briefing on the 16th of November, which will also feature a keynote speech by professional sailor and ocean advocate Dee Caffari. The ResQLink View RLS is the only Personal Locator Beacon developed to use Galileo GNSS Return Link alerting technology to provide survivors with a clear message on a digital display screen verifying that rescue is on its way. In addition to offering the reassurance of two-way confirmation, the next generation PLB incorporates more user friendly features and functionality than any other beacon.
Raymarine has been shortlisted in the ‘Marine electronics & marine related software’ category of the DAME Award competition for its Cyclone solid-state open-array radar, which lets mariners navigate busy waterways and harsh weather with confidence. Features include innovative detection and display technologies, including Doppler target tracking, Range Fusion™, and variable speed rotation. Cyclone radars are available with 3, 4, or 6-foot antennas and two high-power output options, all delivering best-in-class performance.
Our clients’ activity at METSTRADE:
- ACR Electronics and Ocean Signal are exhibiting their latest communication and safety devices, including the new ACR ResQLink RLS PLB (Stand 03.212)
- Cox Marine is exhibiting its ground-breaking 300hp diesel outboard, the CXO300, which is now in full production (Stand 07.101)
- Channel 28 Ltd is exhibiting its communication and custom electronic systems for the superyacht industry (Superyacht Pavilion – 07.322)
- Fischer Panda UK is exhibiting its marine diesel generators, electric propulsion, air-conditioning, watermakers, and power monitoring and control solutions (Stands 02.500 / 05.561)
- Inmarsat is highlighting two significant advancements in its connectivity capabilities – ORCHESTRA, the communications network of the future, and ELERA, a global narrowband network for safety and mission critical connectivity as well as the Internet of Things (IoT) (Superyacht Pavilion – 07.254)
- Intellian Technologies will showcase a range of communications solutions for the superyacht and leisure markets, including their v85NX and v60e VSAT antennas, C700 Iridium Certus terminal and the recently-launched Inmarsat FleetBroadband FB250 terminal. Their i5P satellite TV antenna will also be on display, with experts on hand to welcome any visitor questions (Stand 01.140)
- Raymarine is showing a range of its latest new product innovations including the recently launched Cyclone™ solid-state open-array radar, DockSense™ Control assisted docking solution, LightHouse Charts and YachtSense™ connected boat solutions (Stand 01.111)
- Smartgyro is revealing its new line-up of gyro stabilizers (Stand 07.607)
- VETUS is launching new bow thrusters and displaying its complete systems (Stand 01.341)
- YANMAR is showcasing its latest marine diesel engines and celebrating 50 Years of Recreational Marine Solutions (Stand 01.345)
Are you looking for PR, Marketing or Advertising assistance to promote your service, product or brand? We are available to meet face-to-face and discuss any potential new business. To arrange a meeting with Saltwater Stone during the show please email Karen Bartlett at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for free to attend METSTRADE 2021