PR Account Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a PR Account Manager to work across a range of technically based clients. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of effective and creative PR and marketing solutions to nominated clients. You will work alongside other members of the Saltwater client service team in social media, advertising and design to deliver your clients the complete PR and marketing service. You will be fully adept at building strong relationships with the media along with being a skilled people manager capable of attending international trade shows and conferences.
KEY DELIVERABLES OF THE ROLE
- Utilise knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities, promoting the range of our services available to clients.
- Interpret and respond to client briefs and develop effective communication strategies using media expertise, creativity tools and data driven insights, resulting in creative solutions for our clients
- Gain an in-depth technical knowledge of clients, their products and applications.
- Developing long-term client satisfaction
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Ideally having experience in a Senior Account Executive or PR Account Manager role, either agency or in-house.
- Marine sector knowledge essential
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an accent on technical content
- Organised with excellent time management skills
Personal drive and passion for the industry and desire to be part of a dynamic business.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to our General Manager: David Craig at email@example.com